An outpatient surgical technique known as hair transplantation is a therapy option for those who are experiencing hair loss or baldness and who are thinking about reconstructing their hairline. By transferring hair follicular grafts from donor sites to the bald region, the operation, which is solely restorative, replaces the bald area with a healthy quantity of hair growth. The donor region consists of the specific areas of your body where DHT-resistant hair follicles are present. These areas are subsequently transplanted to the appropriate bald spots.
Since the process is seen to be the most effective way to address the problem of hair loss, hair transplant in Delhi has grown to be quite popular. Some of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, who have been named among the best in the world, have their roots in Delhi. People travel to Delhi for hair transplant tourism, but they really choose the top hair transplant clinics for the amazing outcomes.
At the Medispa hair transplant centres in Delhi and Jaipur, we are committed to providing the best treatments, facilities, and results at competitive prices. Dr. Suneet Soni, the founder and director of the Medispa clinic, is a pioneering, insightful, committed, and exceptional hair transplant surgeon whose surgical talents and aesthetic vision are unmatched, making him lucky to do the flawless hair transplant. He is renowned across the world for creating hairlines and offering hair transplants with a minimal damage rate of less than 1%.
Therefore, if you understand the value of each hair follicle that might help you achieve your dream of a high density hair transplant, then stop by the Medispa hair transplant clinic to get the hair transplant you’ve always wanted at an affordable hair transplant cost in Delhi.
Donor area for hair transplant
The donor area in a hair transplant operation refers particularly to the regions that are selected based on their permanent or DHT-resistant hair roots. With great care taken to ensure their survival, these permanent hair roots are carefully removed and then transplanted to the appropriate bald spot.
Because the hair transplant technique uses your own hair, your body must have enough hair follicles to be transplanted and provide the desired results. Only when the donor area’s hair density is sufficient can the treatment be carried out, as only then can the bald area’s hair be sufficiently covered.
Hair graft calculator:
The hair transplant calculator is a self-evaluation tool for determining how much baldness there is and how many hair grafts will be required to complete the treatment. You may get a rough sense of the required hair density and the procedure’s total cost by using the hair graft calculator. The following information may be checked using this tool, which is accessible on our official website.
Importance of hair grafts in hair transplantation
The following factors make the hair grafts obtained for hair transplantation extremely significant:
- The process’s viability: A hair transplant is an elective treatment that can only be carried out if there are enough hair follicles in the donor location to properly cover the bald spot. In such instances, a hair transplant operation may be possible if the donor area’s hair density is sufficient.
- Establishes the cost: The donor and recipient areas are carefully examined to gather data on the availability of hair follicles in the donor region and the number of hair grafts needed to effectively complete the hair transplant. The quantity of hair grafts required for the transplantation determines the majority of the cost of the hair transplant process. Most clinics charge between 20 and 125 INR for each hair graft, which is far too cheap when compared to other wealthy countries.
- Determines what reasonable expectations are for the process: During the consultation, it is determined how many hair transplants are available and how much you can anticipate from the treatment. The hair transplant surgeon will undoubtedly go over your donor and recipient areas’ conditions as well as what to expect from the process.
How to find out the number of hair grafts for hair transplant?
The amount of hair transplants is determined by evaluating the donor region and the recipient area, which may be done using a variety of criteria, such as:
- The degree of baldness: It is determined by the Norwood classification, which has seven phases. The amount of hair grafts required for the hair transplant depends on the extent of baldness. You may visit the Medispa website and utilise the “Hair transplant calculator” self-assessment tool to get an estimate of the depth of your baldness and the overall quantity of hair grafts required for the hair transplant.
- Skin laxity: The amount of hair transplants that may be harvested from the donor location in a single session depends on how loose the skin is in the donor area.
- Donor area: The amount of hair that may be removed from the donor region without exceeding the safe zones or over-harvesting is determined by carefully examining the hair density at the donor area.
- Patient’s budget: The patient’s financial situation also plays a crucial role in determining how many hair transplants will be removed from the donor area. The price of the hair transplant is determined by how many hair grafts are taken from the donor location.
- Hair graft quality: The quantity of hair grafts that must be removed from the donor region is also determined by the thickness or texture of the hair (curly, straight, or wavy). Straight hair may require more hair grafts, but curly or wavy hair only needs a small number of hair follicles to provide a high density hair transplant.